Developed By JoveTech Media
Mobirise

About Westech Solar

Westech Solar South Africa (Pty) Ltd was registered and incorporated by the Companies & Intellectual Properties Commission (CIPC) with effect from January 2014. The Company’s registration number is 2014/001625/07. Westech Solar South Africa (Pty) Ltd is a joint venture partnership with Westech Solar Technology Company Limited which is based in Wuxi, Jiangsu Province, in the Peoples Republic of China. Westech Solar Technology Company Limited has a 20% Equity Stake in Westech Solar South Africa (Pty) Ltd. The rest of the Equity Stake,(80%), is held by local designated group of previously disadvantaged individuals.
Westech Solar is a large-scale enterprise engaged in research, development, production and sales of energy technical products. The company pride itself with having the best talents, management model, development and advanced productive equipments for making solar energy products of international quality. Westech Solar scope of business includes lighting products, LEDs, Solar City concept, Components trading and Energy Maintenance Contracting (EMC) in which the company build operate and transfer with the client paying for the energy consumption. Westech Solar exports to 58 countries and has Marketing Networks in 23 countries worldwide.

3 Pillars of WesTech

Quality

Business

Ethical

Vision

To be the market leader and preferred supplier of reliable and safe Solar Energy products of International quality in Sub Saharan African Continent.

Mission

To create value for our partners through quality products, service and culture. We believe that production alone is a one-time activity whereas service continuously creates value with culture bringing sustainability of the partnership

Our Ultimate Goal

Reliable technical solution to gain green energy
A safe, renewable progress to light up Africa

Quality At Westech

Product Quality

Manufacturing Quality

Organization Quality

westechsolar

Address

1 Katherine Brereton Street
Danville, Pretoria
0183 


Contacts

Mr Ronnie Rikhotso – Chief Executive Office
Cell No: +27 83 703 5782
Fax No: 086 576 6235
Email: ronnie.rikhotso@westechsolar.co.za

Alt Contact

Mr. Sylvan Montshonyane -Chairman
Cell No: +27 71 527 9686
Fax No: 086 576 6235
Email: sylvanm@webmail.co.za